Friday, May 14, 2010

:)

I'll hopefully be living in a new house within the next few months, and my mind is going crazy with ideas for decor, especially for the bedroom.  Luckily, Sean will let me decorate as I please. "As long as it's comfy," he says. :)
 (all images found on WeIt.)
I love to decorate with white, aquas, and yellows.  I think I need to broaden my colour palette, though. :)
Where do you find your inspiration when decorating?  What are some of your favourite colours to decorate with? C:
Annd...a little giveaway will take place tomorrow...so be sure to check back!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute cute cute! I love the first photo. Those nets above the bed are awesome!

Allie said...

I love those nets, as well!
Wouldn't it be a dream to sleep underneath them?

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤