Thursday, October 18, 2012

Scenes of Autumn

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I snapped these photos close to a couple of weeks ago, when this part of the world was hazy and cold.  I often forget about the fact that this huge field lies behind my house.  It's a huge tract of land...almost 80 acres, I believe, that has been in my family for generations.  It's been such a part of my life since I was about 5 years old that I often overlook what a beautiful place it is...not to mention how excellent it is for photos!

Every photo above except the first was taken out in the field.  About a half-mile from my house is our beloved little pond.  I found a few old photos from when my great-grandfather had the pond put in, I believe in the 1930's-1940's.  It's terribly sad how low the water-level is in the pond, thanks largely to the unbelievable drought we had this past summer.

It's a magical place when you really think about it.  
xo, A.

P.S.  See my plaid coat?!  It's a dreaaam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤