Saturday, September 4, 2010


Today was a slow, comfortable day. It was beautiful out, so Sean and I decided to head to the park for a while and enjoy the fall-like weather.


A few exciting things:

- We're putting the finishing touches on my desk (yay!) and then I can begin moving everything into my craft room. I can't wait.

- I taught Sean to sew a pillow on my machine a few days ago. I was so proud of him!

- Is it too early to begin thinking about Halloween? I don't think so. Sean and I are considering two costumes: (from my most favorite movie) Edward Scissorhands and Kim, or Pacman and Mrs. Pacman. Not the most exciting costumes in the world, but still fun, nevertheless. :)


On a much more important note, today Summer from B is for... posted about her father, who, unfortunately, is ill. She's asking us to send a card, possibly some York Peppermint Patties (his favorite!), or maybe a dollar or two to help bring her father's spirits back up. You can find the post, along with his address, and a couple of buttons here. Send a card, and keep him in your thoughts!


That's all for the night. Sean and I are off to a family gathering tomorrow, then I'll be back with Color My World Saturday!

Have a lovely one,

xoxo, Allie.

5 comments:

Kaleena J. said...

Oh yay for him learning to sew a pillow!!

Claire Kiefer said...

So glad you posted about Summer's daddy . . . I put her button on my blog and sealed my card yesterday :)

Anonymous said...

Totally NOT too early to think about halloween :)

Allie said...

Kaleena J.: I know, haha! He was so proud for being 'crafty like me'! C:

Claire Keifer: I need to get my card mailed of a.s.a.p.! It's great that you're showing your support!

justinee: Is is ever too early to think about Halloween, really? C:

Summer Athena said...

darlin, sweetness: thank you so much! it really means sooooo much to me for you to post about Daddy! i really adore you.

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤