Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a couple of little things to share in this post!  First off,

Fun fun fun!
*Day 8!  Prompt: Illustrate an inside joke between you and another person.
This little kitten is an inside joke of sorts between Sean and I. C:

*Day 9!  Prompt:  Using typography, describe a person who's special to you.
My Snugglebear, of course. ^_^

*Day 10!  Prompt:  "I Collect".

Day 11!  Prompt: "My Favourite T.V. Shows, Music, Food, and Splurges".
C:

I'm finally getting the hang of creating a page, I think.  
I'm also coming along rather nicely on my journal cover.  I've been working on the back cover, and it has taken me forever!  There's 2,800 stitches on it...I believe that's what Sean figured up.  But it's totally worth all of the time and effort I'm putting into it.

Also, I mentioned a little lamp redo earlier.  Here 'tis:
A pretty little lamp, but I thought it needed a little sprucing up.

Voila!  I used some pretty fabric I found at a handmade store for $4!  Now my lamp is even prettier. ^_^

Have a wonderful night!

5 comments:

ashleigh said...

cute pages! awesome lamp!!!

Bee. said...

wow loving the refreshed lamp (:

lady luff said...

I love your little journal illustrations! You've inspired me to start my own journalling project now. Ever since I began blogging, my journals really fell to the wayside, but now I'm so inspired to rekindle my love for them! xx

Summer Athena said...

the pages are fab. the lamp is perfect. i have one to do myself. could you do a tutorial?

Anonymous said...

I love your journal pages. Where did you find the prompts?

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤