Sunday, June 16, 2013

Me, Oh My.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Summer is swarming us faster and faster each day in this part of the world.  It has become hot, with the Oklahoma humidity clinging to our every pore like syrup.  I have such a love-hate relationship with this season, and my best guess is it has everything to do with where I live, and not so much the Summer season itself.  I love pulling out my flowy floor-length skirts and dresses and slipping my feet into flip-flops for the first time -- the freedom from shoes and heavy coats and clothing that is all too restricting is an overwhelming joy.  But, I hate the heat and humidity.  It weighs you down and makes it hard for you to breathe.  Most days must be spent indoors, with ice cold air conditioning blowing its heart out to cool you down and churning your electric bill up and up.  Oh, the Summer season.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
This year has been flying away faster than any before, it seems.  Soon I'll be moving into a new apartment (very soon...about 2-3 weeks, in fact).  I have many more photos to share, and many more stories to tell.
Happy June, dear friends.
xo, A.

P.S. In case you hadn't noticed, I added some lovely new home items to my Etsy shop recently.  Check them out! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤