Friday, April 5, 2013

Forever and a Day.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Oh me, oh my...it has been so very long since I last sat down in this little space of mine.  So many things have happened...both wonderful and not so.  A dapper fellow became a regular part of my life.  My favorite band heartbreakingly called it quits.  We had a baby shower for my brother and his girlfriend.  The baby came, joyously,  into this world on March 28th in the wee hours of the morning - 3:21, to be exact - and we couldn't love a human being more.  
I've been work-work-working to keep my head above surface in the sea of homework, exams, and busywork I'm floating in.  I decided to write my final research paper of the semester on factory farms, and I often wonder why oh why I chose that subject.  It snowed, then grew warm, then blissfully rained for two days straight, and is now back to springtime warmth once more.  The third season of The Walking Dead ended without a bang.  And I found out Augusten Burroughs will be in Tulsa on April 30th.

Needless to say, it's been lovely.
Hopefully I'll find moments to be around more in the coming months.
Expect big changes, though.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤