Monday, December 24, 2012

Time.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Where has the time gone?  I feel like all I managed to do was blink my eyes once and the year flew by me at the speed of light.  Every so often I'll take a second to be still and think, and I'll realize just how much time has passed.  How much time has passed since I last read a few pages of my current book; how much time has passed since I last picked up my camera, posted on my blog, or worked on new items for my shop.  And it's hard not to feel guilty when you realize how much time has passed, you know.

Time certainly is fleeting I'm learning, and I'm still in the process of figuring out how to catch each moment.  I tried with the few photos above, through a new cozy sweater, a couple of books and my journal, and some yummy new yarn saved for making warm things.  It's supposed to snow here on Christmas Day, so maybe I'll finally slow down.

Happy Holidays, dear friends!
I hope it's full of warmth and love for you all.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤