Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Friends // Melody of Mandarine's


 

Today I have a special treat for you, dear readers.  Recently, I became friends with the sweetest lady, Melody.  She lives in and runs her beautiful blog and Etsy shop from Paris, France...how dreamy

I just had to take this day to share her lovely things with you all.  She knits up cozy mug warmers among other things, embroiders pretty tote bags, and fills her blog with the most delightful of photos.  I have a few mugs who would love her pretty knit warmers to wrap up in. :)  It's been such a pleasure chatting with Melody in the time that I have.  I'm sure you'll enjoy her world as much as I do.

Here's to you, Melody!
You can find her blog here, and her shoppe here.  Pop over and say hello to her!
It's almost a new year, friends!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤