Thursday, January 3, 2013

Here's To January...

Untitled
December through Instagram.
You can find me at @_allisonlynn.

Goodbye, December.  What a lovely, inspirational month you were.  You had your downs, but you also brought wonderful new friends into my life and ended my year with enthusiasm.  Goodbye, 2012.

Hello, January.  Hello, 2013.  Hello sparkly nights and bitterly cold days.  Hello days spent on campus, silent drives, and new beginnings.  Just the right amount of optimism and enough strength to realize my worth.  New bookshelves, new notebooks, new schoolbooks.  Nights spent with my crochet hook and a Netflix movie.  Getting to sleep until 8am, getting to stay up until midnight, and long sleeves every day.
Welcome, 2013.  I'm looking forward to you.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤