Thursday, November 1, 2012

Here's To October...

Untitled
October through Instagram.
Goodbye, October.  One of my three most beloved months.  You were full of brand new things, including finding out that I will have a nephew come Spring.  Fall is so fleeting, and I can't hardly believe one month of this glorious season is already over.

Hello, November.  Here's to my (23rd! Aack!) birthday, Thanksgiving, delicious, delicious food, and wrapping up my classes.  Here's to weather that may finally stay cold and the new knit socks I found for $3. Here's to blanketed skies and grey-toned days, more and more chai tea for me, and yarn always in my lap.

Happy November, dear friends.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤