Saturday, November 3, 2012

A 'Rosie' Halloween

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I actually dressed up for Halloween this year, as Rosie the Riveter!  It was a awfully fun costume to prance around in, especially since I wore red lipstick for the first time ever. (And I quite liked the look!)
Halloween has always been my favorite holiday.  I just love the idea of pretending to be something completely different for a night, all while munching on delicious candies and watching scary movies.  All the Halloween nay-sayers out there are truly missing out.

This Halloween, I spent the evening with a dear friend, who dressed as a bandit, and we handed out Halloween candy to the little ones, drank chai tea, and ate corn dogs.  I'd say it was a lovely Halloween.  I'm already planning next year's costume... :)

Happy Saturday, friends.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤