Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shoppe Update!

Untitled
Motif-Earwarmer-Brown-2
Sparrow-Headband-5
Copy-of-Rainier-Handwarmers-Olive-2
Granny-Hat-CWB-1
I've been adding new things to the shoppe left and right over the past few days.  It's been fun seeing each item go from an idea, to a sketched out pattern, to finished, photographed, listed, and patiently waiting its turn to be yours.  I also have loads more ideas in this odd mind of mine...so keep on the lookout for some cozy, wintry things to be added soon.

Also, while speaking of my little shoppe, the fact that this little portion of my world remains logo-less drives me insane.  It feels like this store that I've worked so hard on doesn't have an actual identity.  I've wracked my brains out in Photoshop (I don't own Illustrator...which would probably make this process easier, yes?) trying to come up with the perfect logo.  But, truth be told, graphic design is not my forte.  Not at all.  In fact, I think I might even be better at sewing than I am graphic design...and I'm awful at sewing.
So, I'm on the hunt once more for someone whose mind and hands can produce a cozy, homey, Northwestern-y, straight out of a children's book logo for my little shoppe.  If you or someone you know could design such a thing for me, I will owe you the moon and stars (along with money, and probably cookies.)
xo, A.

P.S.  I would like to thank you all for your kind words about the fire in my hometown a few days ago.   Although many homes were lost, people spirits were not.  We're helping them rebuild, day by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤