Saturday, June 9, 2012

November & Lawrence

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
I had a disposable camera that sat not-so patiently on my desk waiting to be developed.  Poor thing.  I always forget about developing disposable cameras, though I just love them.  I finally had it developed a couple of weeks ago!  The photos were split between my birthday, which was back in November, and photos I took in Lawrence, Kansas from February.  I just love how they turned out...though I always love how disposable camera photos turn out.  Don't you?
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
My grandfather gave me his Nikon FE from the early 80's a few weeks ago.  (I named it Burton.)  I've gone through one roll of film already and I still can't get over it.  Not all of my shots turned out, because I'm still learning, but some of them are just divine.  I can't wait to share them with you.

xo, A.

P.S.  I have a fancy new email address!  If you get the urge to send me an email, send it to allie@sleepynorthwest.com.  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤