Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A New Coat

Sweet BabyCat...
Birthday Kitty...
Today I took my precious baby cat to have his fur cut.  I felt like a mom who's having her child's hair cut for the first time!  (Is that silly?)  I've had him for almost 2 years, and haven't had his fluff trimmed not once.  It was so fluffy and full and made him that much more precious...but, I felt like maybe having that much fur was beginning to make him a little sick.  So I took him to the sweetest lady and she groomed him to perfection.  She gave him the 'Lion' cut.  You can't see it in the photos, but his tail has the sweetest little tuft of fur left on the end.  I melt.
Baby Kitty
Untitled
Doesn't he look sharp?  I think he feels better, too.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤