Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Meet the April Sponsors!

Hello, everyone!  This month, I have a lovely bunch of ladies sharing the blog with me, and I'm quite excited to introduce them to you...
Hello! I'm Eden, and I blog at Minnesota Girl! My blog is a lifestyle blog where I write about adventures with my fiance, daily life, and things that I'm obsessing over or find inspiring! Come say hello! 
My name is Deon and I am a music teacher. I live in Melbourne, Australia with my partner and kitten. We have a veggie garden with a lemon, kumquat and fig tree. I love gardening, food, tea and op-shopping. 

I'm a foodie wannabe, animal lover and a pretty cheerful lady. I enjoy a very strong cup of coffee to function. I love the feeling you get when something is about to happen in a scary movie. Pretty sure I should have been born a gypsy, I want to see the world!

This is my little blog for minimalist musings, tea obsessing, boxing, pilates, food, reading and life.

Hi, I'm Meg from The Kissy Pearl! I'm a 20 year-old engaged fur-mama that loves the feeling of yarn. I'm a crocheter, day-dreamer, and a Pit Bull activist. I enjoy all things: colorful, inspiring, and adorable. I write about my daily life, pups, and the things I find lovely...
After a month or two away from blogging I'm really excited to say that I'm back! I am looking forward to meeting new faces and smiles.

Hi! I'm Amylou! I love photography and I recently opened my little shop to share my favorite nature photos. Some of my favorite past times are watching broadway musicals, creating embroidery art, thrifting, and photo adventures. Please come by my little shop and blog! I would love to meet you!
______________

I hope you'll take a few minutes to say hello to each of these ladies!
Tomorrow is going to be an overly-busy day at work, and I am dreading it...so tonight, I'm taking extra care to relax and enjoy a delicious brownie.  I hope you're all having a wonderful night!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤