Monday, February 6, 2012

Time and Balance

Lately I've been thinking more about how I spend my time.  As much as I hate to admit it, I can be the world's worst procrastinator.  I have my moments where I'd rather spend my time just laying still and resting, because even when I sleep I don't feel as though I've truly rested, since I'm still tired every second of the day.  
Alas, there simply aren't enough hours in the day for such laziness (as much as I wish there were).

I've been trying as of late to fill my days with a more healthy balance of what I need to get done and what I want to do.  My days had become quite lop-sided, and in neither of the two directions I mentioned (I had become far too lazy for my own good, succumbing to the television far more than I would care to admit).
So, today I spent time doing what I needed to do (cleaning), then a little time doing what I want to do (crocheting, resting, photo-taking).

On another note, I whipped up a couple of new sets of handwarmers, in gray and this lovely peachy-pink.  I'm still tweaking the pattern a bit, but thinking of adding them to my shoppe soon.  I'm still quite new to making up my own patterns, so they're simple, but nice I think. :]

Happy Monday!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤