Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recent Thrifted Finds //

Last Saturday, my mom and I spent the day together browsing our favorite thrift shops.  Four thrift shops later, we were headed home with an (almost) full trunk and big smiles on our faces.
Today, I thought I would share a few of my finds with you.
1.  The perfect little desk lamp.  2. Granny boots!  I almost passed these up, and I'm incredibly glad I didn't.  3. A cozy Merona merino wool sweater.  4. An adorable mini-notebook, that was 50 cents!  (Which I'm going to share more about later...)  5. Two hand-stitched bags that I can't get enough of.  6.  And perhaps my most favorite find of all, a mid-century desk for $10.  Ten dollars.

I'm still over the moon with my finds.  I can't believe what luck I had.  Have you found any treasures while thrifting lately?
I'm quite excited that this week is almost over.  Almost...
Have a lovely evening, friends.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤