Friday, February 3, 2012

Seattle On Film

While recently browsing through all of the photos I have saved to my computer, I came across a folder titled Seattle On Film.  As soon as I saw it, I realized that I had forgotten about all of those beautiful, grainy film photos.  I have all of the prints in a special box in my closet, and they're in their own special folder on my computer, yet I still managed to forget about them and let my digital photos from the trip believe they're the only ones.

I could spend forever staring at these photos.  While the digital photos are beautiful, yes...these have a certain feel to them.  They're imperfect, full of noise, and completely raw.  They captured the city just as I saw it.

xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤