Monday, January 30, 2012

Wonderful Bits of Miscellany //

I first saw the 4th photo on Pinterest last week (oh goodness me, yes, I do spend too much time there), and I immediately had to know where it originated from.  I followed the photo back to the D'Art Photographie Blog, and fell head over heels in love.  In love, I tell you.
The photos were snapped by Laura Dart on a trip to the coast with her close friends.  Her aesthetic and imagery are flawless.  I felt cold looking at these photos, as if I were right there in the midst of them all.  I wish I could live inside one of her photos.

There are many, many more photos of their trip to browse through, and you can find them here.
All photos by D'Art Photographie.

I'm off to have a lovely dinner with my family and the boy, after a long day of work.  Then, I shall come home and crochet, crochet, crochet until bed!
Have a lovely night, friends.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤