Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wonderful Bits of Miscellany //

Happy Wednesday, dear friends!
Today I've decided to start a tiny new feature (just a tiny one), to record some of the bits and pieces of miscellany that I find inspiring.  (I am not, however, making a specific day for these posts, because we all know how bad I am at keeping up with such things...)

For my first bit of miscellany, have you seen the home of Klara Bothen??  It's simply beautiful.
All images found via Design*Sponge.  You can view them here!
I just can't stop looking at the photos of her home, over and over again.  The aesthetic is perfect.  It encompasses everything that I love!  Oh, how I hope that my future home could be half as pretty.
You can find more of Klara here, on her blog, and a here, in her shoppe, which are both just as beautiful as her home.

It's almost the end of the week.  Lovely!  I'm looking forward to the weekend, because on Saturday, I'm planning on crafting as much as I can, and hanging some twinkle lights in my room.
It's also quite cold here, so I'm spending most of my every day wrapped up in bits of warmth.
I hope you're all having a great week!
xo, A.

P.S.  I'm so excited to say that Megan of Moonbeam Wishes has featured one of my Granny Hats in an outfit post!  You can see how adorable it looks on her here! xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤