Saturday, January 21, 2012

Fields & Photos

As a late Christmas present, Sean bought me a tripod.  Let me tell you, I am in love.  I don't know how I managed to take photos at all before this lovely device wandered into my life. ;]
One day a couple of weeks ago, I decided to venture out into the field behind my house and work on snapping self-portraits, as well as a few landscape photos.  I'm naturally a nervous-Nelly in front of a camera, (which has made taking product photos rather difficult, since I'm my own model!), but this ended up being the perfect experiment for becoming more comfortable in front of the lens, instead of behind it.  Soon, I'll be a self-portrait taking pro! (Hah!)

Well friends, today is my "Craft Saturday", and I have a couple of fun crafts up my sleeve to make for my bedroom.  I can't wait to share them with you once they're finished!
I also have a ton of crocheting to do this weekend.  Since starting my new job, I haven't looked forward to the weekend this much since high school. :]

Happy Saturday, darlings.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤