Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello, Again.

Hello again, dear friends!
The past oh, almost week or so has been such a whirlwind, and now that it's over I can finally sit down and share a bit with you.  Firstly, I wish to say thank you for all of your sweet comments on my post about my new job!  The job has started off on an...interesting foot.  I've met many wonderful people and made some lovely friends, but the job itself isn't exactly what I expected.  Suffice to say, it will work for now.  So that I can save money.  For things like moving to Seattle and buying a new camera. ;]

On Friday, my wonderful aunt and uncle arrived from San Antonio.  I didn't know for certain that they were coming until my uncle's adorable VW Golf pulled into my grandparents' driveway.  I spent the majority of my weekend with them and my parents, hanging out, crocheting purses, playing Scrabble, and eating at an odd Chinese food restaurant.  Needless to say, it was a welcomed surprise.

Aside from my job and our surprise visit, my week has been wildly mundane. I've taken to sleeping when I get home from work, but I should stop, because that's a bad habit to get into...  I've also been scheming up new blog posts (book reviews, perhaps?) and ways to better my shoppe, which I can't wait to share!

How was your weekend?
I'm off to go have a late-night bowl of cereal and snuggle my kitten. :]
Happy Monday!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤