Sunday, January 22, 2012

Paper Stars

Yesterday I made this paper star mobile for my bedroom, and I think it turned out rather nicely.  I didn't get a decent photo of the top of the mobile, but I used an embroidery hoop and simply tied each strand on, then crocheted a chain from four points on the hoop, tied the chains together, and hung it from my ceiling.  It adds the perfect amount of whimsy to the corner of my room which it calls home, I do believe. :]

Today was spent crocheting a bit, then crocheting a bit more!  I finished two projects on my list, then had an idea for a Valentine's Day item for my shoppe, which I'm going to share verrry soon!  (So you can snag one up before Valentine's Day, of course!)

Happy new week, dear friends!
Have a wonderful night.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤