Monday, January 23, 2012

Feel Fancy on Valentine's Day

Hello, dear friends!  I'm so giddy to share this with you. :]
As soon as I got home from work today, around 3:30, I buckled down and began photographing my newest product for my shoppe:  Valentine's Day Heart Crowns!  The idea to make them popped into my head literally last night.  I pulled out my softest pink, white, and red yarn and began to wing it, hoping that the finished product would match the idea in my head.  And it did!   Ever so perfectly, and quickly too, might I add.  I'm quite proud of these little crowns, and I hope you love them too.

You can pop on over to my shoppe and view the Heart Crown here!

Happy Monday!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤