Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The First Change //

Tomorrow I start my new job at an electric co-op, as the assistant to the regional manager CEO's assistant.  (I'm not quite sure yet what my exact job title is, so that mouthful is how I best know to describe it.)  I'm nervous and excited.
I'm nervous because everyone is nervous on their first day of a new job.  I'm nervous because I worry I'll mess up, or that I won't be dressed appropriately, or that my awkwardness will shine too brightly.  But like I said, I'm also excited.  Perhaps I'll make new friends (and tie that yarn!  Have I referenced The Office far too much? :] ), and succeed in a way I didn't think I could.
This new job is the first big change of 2012, and I'm welcoming it so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤