Tuesday, December 13, 2011

More Ramblings...

I've been thinking more about my last post.  And in that thinking, I started wondering about what it is that I'm good at. I mean, truly good at.  I still don't exactly know what it is.
I honestly can't help but envy those of you who have such beautiful natural talents.  I dream of being able to paint or draw, sing or dance, write beautifully, make crochet and knitting patterns like a pro, sew delicate dresses, or take lovely photographs.  I dream of one day finding that hidden talent that has been patiently waiting to burst out of me.
I guess the point of this post is to say that I'm afraid I never will find my one thing.  Do any of you ever feel this way?

I've finished my little secret, and I'm now working up the courage to share it with you all. {Yes, for me it takes courage!) I'm thinking either later today, or perhaps tomorrow.  I keep checking and re-checking everything to make sure I've done it all right.
I hope you're all having a wonderful night.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤