Friday, November 11, 2011

The Trees Among Us

Foggy Autumn Days... Foggy Autumn Days... Foggy Autumn Days... Foggy Autumn Days... A little photo shoot...
My heart swells each year when the trees start to change. They fade from green to yellow, to orange, to red. My whole world is filled with the most beautiful of colors, and it's ever-so inspiring. It has seemed, though, that it has taken Autumn longer to find me the past few years. I don't worry, however...because I know it will come.
The fog in the morning touches the fields with the right amount of gloom, and the crisp air snatches your breath from you silently. I wear my mittens to keep warm, but somehow my hands still remain cold. Once the sunlight finally reaches through the fog, it casts the most beautiful glow upon the trees and the tall grass. It reminds me of why I love this season so much.

xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤