Monday, November 7, 2011

Tiny Peeks From Our Fancy Evening

Dressed for the Ball... Dressed for the Ball... Patiently...
Hello, dear friends! I thought I would pop in quickly and share a few photos from our night at the Marine Corps Ball. I had hoped to take more photos, but we unfortunately didn't get to the Ball until after dark and the lighting was awfully fluorescent, as you can tell. It was such an exciting night, though. I had the best time dressing up and feeling rather fancy for an evening (although my feet were hurting ever-so badly by the time we left).
Soon, we should be receiving our official portraits taken at the Ball in the mail. I hope I can get a proper scan to share with you all! Other than the Ball, things have been rather uneventful. We spent Friday and Sunday packing more of our things up and preparing our move. As much as I am welcoming the move, I must say that I am beyond tired of moving. I want a place to settle down and call home for a while. I'm sure there are many of you that can sympathize.

Anywho, I hope you all had a lovely weekend!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤