Monday, November 21, 2011

Late Nights and Old Friends

ThereYouAre
I can't believe it's almost Thanksgiving.  2 more short days.  I still feel like it should be about May or so, and the days should be getting longer instead of shorter.  I don't think I'm ready for this time of year yet, to be honest.  It gets dark out now before 6, and that makes my body tired.
I am also still not ready for my birthday, which is one short week from tomorrow.  (I do like the fact that my birthday is one week from the 22nd, however.  It means it falls exactly one week from the birthday of one of the most influential people in my life - a man by the name of Ville Valo.  Call me cheesy if you must.)  When I was in my early teenage years, I had so many dreams of what my life would look like at my coming age.  I suppose the fact that none of those dreams have found their truth makes me scared of growing older.  But, I digress.  Soon the day will be here and I must make it a memorable one.

Last night, a dear old friend of mine arrived at my house.  I hadn't seen him in well over a year and a half, and I certainly did miss him.  He arrived just in time to catch the new episode of The Walking Dead with us, then we all watched the third Transformers movie, and later stayed up into the wee hours of the morning chatting.  It was so nice to be in good company.

Have a wonderful night, loves.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤