Tuesday, November 22, 2011

A Birthday Wishlist

With my birthday being a week away, I thought I'd share a few of the things on my birthday wishlist.
A cozy, comfy sweater, like these from Spool 72.

A pair of brown riding style boots.  This pair is also from Spool 72.
A pair of ankle boots, also in brown.  These are from Forever 21.

These.  Plaid.  Tights.  From ModCloth.


And last but not least...
This pretty camera, to replace the little Sony DSC-H20 I've been using.  But this is purely wishful thinking.  This beauty is a biiit out of my price range right now, ha.

I've been wanting to revamp my wardrobe a bit for a few months now, so hopefully the items I chose will make me a more stylish lady.  (I tend to get stuck in the jeans/plain shirt/cardigan rut far too often.)  I also wish for a trip to the theater to see My Week With Marilyn, a pineapple upside-down cake, and to get a little project I've been working on off the ground, finally.  (I'm keeping that a secret for now.)
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤