Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

Outfit
Morning light
marias
Photo one, photo two, and photo three.

Despite all of the hardships this year has brought, I have so many things to be thankful for.  I have a home, a family, a beloved little cat, a best friend, a cozy bed, health, a renewed sense of hope, and most importantly of all, I'm still here.  It is so easy to overlook the little things on a day-to-day basis, but we must always remember to be thankful.  Every day.

What are you thankful for this year?
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving, sharing its magic with your loved ones.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤