Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Magical Autumn Blog Party // Megan of Moonbeam Wishes

A Magical Autumn Blog Party...
____________________________________

Hello beautiful readers of Of All The Nonsense!  This is Ms. Megan from over at Moonbeam Wishes!
I am going to share with you a few of my favorite cozy things- all Fall related!!




1. Yummy baked goods!!! Fall is the time for delicious dishes hot from the oven and to be devoured while cuddled beneath a few layers of blankets on the couch. This recipe for spiced honey nut muffins found over on Food Coma's blog looks simply delicious!!

2. I find that the film You Can't Take It With You is a fantastic watch all year round, but I think it is best when watched next to Thanksgiving or Christmas. It is about doing what you love and spending time with family and friends, not worrying about material objects + possessions. Because when you die, you can't take those things with you.

3. Taking walks and stepping on the  leaves and hearing that delightful crunch! Photo credit.

4. Warm cozy jackets and lots of fun + colorful layers. I just adore this chic Autumn look.

5. Time for lots of little diy's!! Like making this darling little fall leaves garland (tutorial over at A Beautiful Mess) and hanging it in your entry way or by your dining room table. The perfect touch of fall for any house!

6.  Flowers, or simple little sprigs of leaves, can make an appearance in your home no matter the season!! I love the way these flowers look in these simple thermos containers found over at Ashley Ann Photography!!! 

7. Nothing says Fall quite like plaid. I love to wear it, decorate with it and surround myself with this lovely pattern. Photo found here!

Happy Fall!!!

xoxoxo
____________________________________

Thanks for sharing this wonderful post, Megan!
If you love her post as much as I do, be sure to stop by her blog!  She truly is such a sweetheart!

I hope you're all having as much fun with this little blog party as I am!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤