Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Magical Autumn Blog Party // Larissa of MissLarissaBree

A Magical Autumn Blog Party...
_________________________________________

Hey everyone, I'm Larissa from the blog misslarissabree! Allison asked me to join in her lovely blog party for fall today and I was so ecstatic to join in! So today I have a couple little outfits that I think would be perfect for a nice cool fall day, maybe go out for a little coffee date or anything really!
Hope you enjoy!

 Look number 1
Fall No1


Oasis zipper dress
£50 - johnlewis.com

Missoni shawl collar cardigan
$895 - net-a-porter.com

Minnetonka leather boots
$63 - zappos.com

A N A cross body handbag
$30 - jcpenney.com



_____________________________________________________

Look number 2
fall no2


Chloé shirts blouse
$700 - net-a-porter.com

Single breasted jacket
$130 - topshop.com

AG Stevie
$168 - anthropologie.com

Blowfish bow shoes
$40 - zappos.com

Satchel bag
$50 - anthropologie.com



Thanks for having me, Allison!


_________________________________________

Thank you so much, Larissa! I just love both of these looks (especially those Minnetonkas)!  <3
You can find her adorable blog here!  Pop in and say hi!

xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤