Thursday, September 29, 2011

Illustrations by Kate of Kate's Irrelevant

Recently, Kate of Kate's Irrelevant did a custom logo for my Etsy shoppe, and I thought it would be fun to showcase some of her work.  She's truly such a talented little lady!




I just love her illustration style.  It's so fun and quirky!  And here's a peek at one of the sketches she did for me...
Kate was so much fun to work with.  I had a few ideas, but ultimately didn't know what I wanted.  I did know that I wanted to incorporate a doily somehow, though.  She did such a wonderful job at taking my little ideas and turning them into adorable, usable sketches.  I can't wait to share how I've used them with you all!
If you are looking for custom design work, I highly recommend Kate.  You can see more of her work on her blog.

Thank you so much, Kate!!!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤