Saturday, October 1, 2011

Here's to October.

Hello, October.
Goodbye to September.  You weren't as wonderful a month as I thought you were going to be.  In fact, you were the worst month I've had in a long while.  But that's okay, because I believe it was for the best.
Here's to October:  leaves changing, temperatures dropping, shorter days.  Visits to the pumpkin patch, decorating beautifully, starting over in a way I didn't think I would have to.  Dim morning light welcoming the new, colder days.  Halloween and scary movies that keep me awake long into the night.  Listening to HIM to calm my nerves.  Frozen hot chocolates and many hours spent crocheting new things.  I'm looking forward to you, October.

---
You may notice that things look a bit different around here (again).  My focus here has changed, and I wanted something simpler.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Happy October, dear friends.
I hope you're all doing well,
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤