Thursday, September 1, 2011

Here's To September

Source: etsy.com via Jackie on Pinterest

Here's to September: The beginning of my favorite season, Autumn. The cooling of the much too hot temperatures. The changing of the leaves. Cinnamon and pumpkin spice. Cardigans, tights, and boots. The grand opening of my Etsy. My mother's birthday. Early mornings spent with my handsome mister. Crocheting in bed. Sewing all day. Kitten snuggles. Photograph taking. Trips home. Unwavering optimism. When things begin to look up for us. Here's to a good month.

I'll be back tomorrow with the end of the 30-Day Photo Project. (I promise I've been taking the pictures! :])
Sleep well, lovelies. xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤