Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Retro Tuesday!

Desi...
I thought today would be the perfect day to introduce you to Desi, my trusty sewing machine.  (Can you guess why he's named Desi? :])  I purchased Desi a couple of years ago from a sweet lady who had just upgraded her sewing machine to better teach her two young daughters.  I knew he was a pretty old sewing machine, but I actually had to look in the manual to see just how old he was.  The manual is copyright 1988 - one year before I was born!  So, he's not super vintage, but close enough.
He has a few quirks to him, and he's not as fancy as newer sewing machines, but I love him just as much, if not more.  He's been with me since I really got into sewing, and I couldn't imagine using any other sewing machine.  Many of my upcoming Etsy products will be made by Desi! (And me, too! :])

I'm off to go spend my evening making fabric tags with Clark, and more time with Desi later. :]
Have a peachy night,
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤