Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Retro Tuesday!

For this week's Retro Tuesday, I thought I would share my small collection of cameras.  I have here a Minolta, a Polaroid SX70 Land Camera, a 35mm Holga, a Polaroid 600 One Step, and an Olympus!  The Holga is the only one that isn't vintage.  Unfortunately, the Polaroid One Step is the only one that currently works. :(  I found the SX70 in an antique store, and was hoping with all my might that it worked.  I purchased some film for it off of Ebay, only to discover that the shutter button jams when the film pack is in. :[  I was so sad!  Hopefully I can someday repair it.

Sorry for the lack of photo challenge updates.  Life has gotten in the way.  I'll be back tomorrow with all of the missing photos!
Have a lovely night!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤