Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August Photo Challenge // Days 21-24

I'm finally here to catch up on my August Photo Challenge pictures.  I feel awful that I've been slacking on this project, especially so close to the end.  Things have also been rather quiet around here lately, due to a bit of bad news we received.  I hope to return everything to normal programming as soon as possible, though!

I would also like to say thank you for your sweet comments here and on Twitter regarding my last post!  It's  refreshing to know that so many bloggers are against the hatefulness that has made its way into blogging.

Anywho, on with the photos.
  Day 21: Pretty Pattern
This is actually some fabric that I'm currently using for some of my Etsy shoppe items.  I just love the pattern and colors. <3
Day 22: Trees
Just a quick snapshot I took at the campus of a local college.  I'm pretty sure a group of girls walking behind me wondered what on Earth I was doing.  I'm not quite used to taking photos in public, hah.
Day 23: Sunset
This is supposed to be the sunset over our neighborhood.  Because of all of the houses and trees, I couldn't get a decent photo of the sunset without leaving the neighborhood, so I opted for this photo of outside our bedroom window.  It's a pretty disappointing sunset photo, I know!
Day 24: A Smile
In case you've never noticed, I never fully smile in photos.  I'm ten kinds of self-conscious about my smile, and actually dreaded this photo until Sean let me take his photo instead!  He's so sweet. :]
Well, that's all for today, folks.  Hopefully I'll be back with something more entertaining tomorrow.
Have a peachy night!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤