Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Visit To The Pumpkin Patch, Pt. 1

I've been such a terrible blogger lately!  I worked quite a bit last week, and on Friday Sean and I had a blast at the pumpkin patch.  I certainly hope I don't sound like I'm complaining too much...but my job has been wearing me out!  I've been far too tired to blog or do much of anything once I come home.  But I have tomorrow off, and just enough energy for a quick post!

As I mentioned, Sean and I visited the pumpkin patch on Friday.  It was so much fun! We couldn't find any we liked in our area, so we decided to drive up to Oklahoma.  I went to the most wonderful pumpkin patch last year, so I really talked it up to Sean. :)


We visited a little family run pumpkin patch in Shawnee, Oklahoma, called Mikles Family Farm.  They also had hay rides, a haunted walk through the corn stalks, a huge corn maze, and a petting zoo (my favorite!).  It was so perfectly picturesque.  I wish I had taken more photos than what I did (although I took a lot), but we got there just as the sun was going down.




I have so many pictures...there are just too many for one post!  I'll share part two of our adventure tomorrow! :)  As for the rest of the night, I'm going to snuggle up on the couch and watch 'Sherlock Holmes' with the Mr.  It's time for some relaxation.
Have a wonderful night, lovelies!
XO, Allie.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the photos!

Amy @ AGirlCalledBeloved said...

oh fun! Can't wait to see the others.

Holly Knitlightly said...

You're so cute! It looks like it was a really fun time! I hope that you get some time to relax soon, being tired really sucks. Hope you have a wonderful day!

amber lynn said...

this looks like so much fun!! i just love pumpkin patches :)

Young People in Love said...

Just stumbled across your blog...
LOVE IT! Also, that mustard yellow sweater is the BEST color in the world. Just sayin :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤