Sunday, October 17, 2010

Our Visit To The Pumpkin Patch, Pt. 1

I've been such a terrible blogger lately!  I worked quite a bit last week, and on Friday Sean and I had a blast at the pumpkin patch.  I certainly hope I don't sound like I'm complaining too much...but my job has been wearing me out!  I've been far too tired to blog or do much of anything once I come home.  But I have tomorrow off, and just enough energy for a quick post!

As I mentioned, Sean and I visited the pumpkin patch on Friday.  It was so much fun! We couldn't find any we liked in our area, so we decided to drive up to Oklahoma.  I went to the most wonderful pumpkin patch last year, so I really talked it up to Sean. :)


We visited a little family run pumpkin patch in Shawnee, Oklahoma, called Mikles Family Farm.  They also had hay rides, a haunted walk through the corn stalks, a huge corn maze, and a petting zoo (my favorite!).  It was so perfectly picturesque.  I wish I had taken more photos than what I did (although I took a lot), but we got there just as the sun was going down.




I have so many pictures...there are just too many for one post!  I'll share part two of our adventure tomorrow! :)  As for the rest of the night, I'm going to snuggle up on the couch and watch 'Sherlock Holmes' with the Mr.  It's time for some relaxation.
Have a wonderful night, lovelies!
XO, Allie.

5 comments:

Thera Joyce said...

Looks like you guys had fun! Love the photos!

amylou said...

oh fun! Can't wait to see the others.

Holly Knitlightly said...

You're so cute! It looks like it was a really fun time! I hope that you get some time to relax soon, being tired really sucks. Hope you have a wonderful day!

amber said...

this looks like so much fun!! i just love pumpkin patches :)

love, sam & chas said...

Just stumbled across your blog...
LOVE IT! Also, that mustard yellow sweater is the BEST color in the world. Just sayin :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤