Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Here's To October...

September-through-IG
September through Instagram.

It's a few days late, but that's okay... Goodbye, September.  You were lovely and colorful and grand.

Hello, October.  Hello Autumn in full swing.  Hello orange, red, yellow, and brown.  Hello to even more chai tea, to Halloween (my favorite!), visits to the pumpkin patch and getting lost in corn mazes, The Walking Dead season 3 (!!!), shorter days and darker mornings, The Smiths and Regina Spektor, homework, yarn, yarn, yarn...  A chill in the air and the smell of cinnamon everywhere.

You're my favorite season.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤