Saturday, August 25, 2012

A Folklore Cabin Logo

My Etsy shoppe needed a logo, bad.  It had been identity-less since birth, and that fact drove me crazy.  I had worked so hard on putting together the right aesthetic for my shoppe, but it still didn't have that one essential piece of branding to tie it all together.
I tried my own hand at making a logo a few unsuccessful times.  I finally had to admit defeat, and accept the fact that my talents will never lie in design, illustration, or anything that requires a steady hand.  Most unfortunately.

Through the magic of Pinterest, I stumbled across Minna So's lovely blog, which then led me to stumble across her design portfolio.  Needless to say, I was over the moon for her lovely words.
I contacted her almost immediately, and the rest was history!  She sent me a few different designs of which I could choose from - which was perhaps the most difficult part because they were all just perfect.  I must also mention how quickly she was to respond to all of my emails and design my logo.
It was a joy of the greatest kind to work with Minna; she's just darling!
I hope you'll stop by and say hello to her...especially if you're needing some beautiful designwork done.

Oh, and you can see my lovely new logo in action as my new shoppe header!  I'm aching for a break to design some business cards donning my new emblem.

It's finally the weekend, so hopefully I'll be back with one more post before Monday.
Happy weekend, loves.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤