Thursday, July 26, 2012

The Little Things

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
1.  Fancy Twin Peaks pins from Stoic and Pariah.  2.  Little spots for small creatures and our outdoor kittens to hide.  3.  Spending time with yarn in my hand.  4. Comfy moccasins.  5. & 6.  My sweet sleepy cat.  He melts me into a puddle.
A few little things that have been capture-worthy over the past few weeks.


Also, a couple of other fun things:  I finished Dry by Augusten Burroughs...the whole thing...in one day a couple of days ago.  It was wonderful and I think I may love Augusten more.  If you haven't read his books, I certainly recommend them.  (Although they're not for those who are easily disturbed.)  Start with Running With Scissors.

And, one of my favorite lovely bloggers had her home toured in one of Design*Sponge's fancy Sneak Peeks!  It's so dreamy...and looks like it feels exactly how I want my someday home to feel like.  You can see her home here!

Today is my Friday (thank stars!), so I'm off to bake cookies, watch Twin Peaks, and do more crochetwork on a blanket for a friend.
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤