Monday, June 18, 2012

Open For Business

I did it.  I finally did it.  After planning, designing, revising, thinking, and lots of hoping, my Etsy shoppe has opened her doors.  (I worked mighty hard on getting her window display juuust right.)
Right now, you will find a few of my headbands and Granny Hats, and I will be adding more over the next couple of weeks.  I have plenty of ideas bouncing around in this wild head of mine that I can't wait to bring to life and into the shoppe.
You can take a peek at my shoppe right here!

Tomorrow is a big day for me, friends.  I'll spill the details after it's all over...perhaps.  Wish me luck!
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤