Friday, April 13, 2012

Dreams Of Gardens and Outdoorsy Things

Happy Friday, dear friends!  Lately, my mind has been wandering to thoughts of bright green leaves, crisp vegetables, soft flower petals, and tiny seeds.  It's almost all I can think about!  My dad is going to help me grow my first vegetable garden this summer...my very first vegetable garden...as well as a few flower pots clustered together and hanging from our porch.  We've started them inside, and we're both aching to get them into their outside homes...but it's been storming far too much here for us to do so.
Since I can't frolic about in my garden like I wish to, I've been getting my fill of pretty garden-y photos...I hope you enjoy them too...



Source: flickr.com via Allison on Pinterest



Siiigh...these photos have me yearning for some garden time.  Soon...
Please click the link below each photo to visit the original source!
xo, A.

P.S.  I'm taking part in Manzanita's birthday giveaway!  Head on over, and you could win a headband made by me, as well as a bunch of other wonderfully lovely goodies! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤