Saturday, March 24, 2012

April Sponsor Call! //

Hey there, dear friends.  It's almost April, and that means it's time to host a whole new batch of Sponsors!  I'm looking forward to my second month of Sponsors.  I've worked out a few more tweaks, thought of more ideas for Mid-Month feature posts, and made a few new friends in the midst of it all.
Honestly, you guys completely overwhelmed me with your response to my first Sponsor call (in the best way, of course!).  I started off hosting only 6 ads, but this simply wasn't enough!  For the month of April, I've decided to double the amount of ads I'm hosting to twelve!
There are currently 7 spots left, so if you would like to place an ad on Of All The Nonsense for April, please email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com.  If you would like more information, please visit my Sponsor page.

Happy Weekend!
xo, Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤