Sunday, January 1, 2012

Here's To January

December through Instagram.

Goodbye, December.  You were, without a doubt, the best month I've had in a long time.  You brought with you a certain joy that I hadn't felt in a long time.  I shared many wonderful, memorable moments with my family, started new traditions, and made one of my dreams come true by opening my shoppe.  It feels like heaven to end my year on such a wondrous note.

Here's to January.  A fresh start, a new beginning.  The start of resolutions and permanent, remarkable changes.  Winter weather and glitter.  (Hopefully) New jobs.  Late night movie watching and hours of crocheting, like usual.  Working hard on my shoppe.  Making new friends.  Reading new books.  Kitten snuggles, love, and warmth.

Goodbye, 2011.  When I think back on you, I have mixed feelings.  You had many incredible, awe-inspiring moments, but you also had your fair share of bad.  I can rightfully say that I emerged from you a stronger, braver girl, and for that I owe you everything.

Hello, 2012.  You're going to be magical, I can just feel it.  I'm going to make you mine - make you everything I want and need you to be.  Here's to marching forward and vowing to find my inner happiness.  Here's to living fearlessly, with a full heart.

xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤