Friday, January 6, 2012

Dreamy Bedrooms


I've been aching to decorate.  Aching, I tell you.  After moving back to Oklahoma a couple of months ago, and putting all of my precious things back into the boxes from whence they came, my urge to pull out every single thing and make my tiny room full has become almost unbearable.
You see, my room is tiny.  It's the room I grew up in.  Except, I think in the years that I was away, it shrank a little.  I gave the walls a fresh coat of whitish/blue paint, then realized that I didn't know where to go from there.  I knew that I wouldn't be able to display every piece of furniture and every photo, like I wanted, so it became a matter of picking and choosing my favorites. (Ughhh!)
Someday, when I have my little room just as I want it, I shall share it with you.  But for now, I need a little bedroom inspiration.

I do believe the last bedroom is my most favorite bedroom, perhaps ever.  I always gravitate back to it.
xo, A.

P.S.  Two and a half days left to enter my Granny Hat giveaway!  Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤