Sunday, December 18, 2011

Listed: Crocheted Doilies

I was finally able to sit down and list a few of my crocheted doilies tonight.  I just adore these three colors, and I'm a little sad to part with them, but I do believe they'll be just peachy in your homes.  You can find them here!
Also, I received a question on my last post asking if I could do custom colors on my granny hats.  Incase any of you were wondering the same thing, I will absolutely do custom colors!  If you're interested in a granny hat in colors of your own choice, simply email me at thefolklorecabin@gmail.com, and we'll discuss the details!

Goodness, the past few days have been a complete whirlwind.  I had a job interview on Friday, and I go back for a second interview on Tuesday.  I always have to remind myself that things will happen if they are meant to, in order to keep my mind from going crazy with possibilities.
I've been spending my time trying to stay warm, deciding on Christmas gifts for my loved ones, and sleeping in later than I should.  How have you been spending your time lately?
xo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤