Monday, October 17, 2011

Kreativ Blogger Award

A few days ago, I was given this lovely award by the adorable lady behind Ugly Plants.  (Is that not the cutest blog name?? :])  I'm incredibly honored that Anastasia chose me for such an award!
The rules are that I share 7 things about myself, then pass this award on to 7 people.  For the 7 things about myself...

1.  I'm absolutely terrified of my house being haunted.  The idea of ghosts or entities gives me such shivers.
2.  I'm related to Jesse James (the outlaw, not the actor) through my mother's side of the family.
3.  Speaking of outlaws, I'm completely fascinated with the story of Bonnie and Clyde.
4.  I love soda.  Way too much.  I'm trying to wean myself off it, because goodness gracious, it's just terrible for you.
5.  Speaking of drinks, I can't stand to drink coffee, and most other hot drinks, except tea.
6.  I want to have a farm someday, with all different sorts of animals.
7.  When I was in 8th grade, I dislocated my kneecap in a basketball game.  And that's the worst injury I've ever had.  I'm super cautious all the time.

As for my nominations for the award, I would like to choose everyone who reads this post.  I have so many bloggers that I adore, many more than 7, who are all incredibly creative in their own ways.  Maybe that's the easy way out, but that's okay. :]

I hope you're all having a wonderfully peachy day.
xo, A.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my little blog! I love reading your thoughts! If you have any questions, email me at ofallthenonsense@gmail.com. xo, A. ❤